The Manual contains materials to equip and to encourage those who pick up this task. The purposes for this Manual are:
- 1. To define the role and responsibilities of Deacons/Deaconesses and to serve as a guide for those who currently hold this office;
- 2. To consolidate the materials used in Redeemer's Diaconate skills training sessions; and
- 3. To be a resource for any shepherding ministry - in congregational care, client work, or the general encouragement and spiritual health of the body of Christ.
Delivery schedule: Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery (domestic) of all Diaconate Manual orders. If unable to pay by credit card, please click on the "More Info" link below.
Note: The name on the credit card MUST be entered exactly as it appears on the card and billing information must be accurate, or else it will be declined.
HOW TO ORDER BY CHECK (ONLY if you cannot purchase with a credit card)
If you cannot purchase with a credit card, you may order manuals by check. Each Diaconate Manual costs $35.
- Make check payable to: Redeemer Presbyterian Church
- You must write on memo line: Diaconate Manual (include quantity)
- Mail check to: Redeemer Presbyterian Church, 1359 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018, Attn: Kara Wevers
- Include your shipping address
Check orders will not be processed until payment is received.